- Personal consular documents issued to the Sri Lankan expatriates living in Brazil or other countries in South America by government authorities, institutions or other entities in their respective country of residence or any other foreign governments, must be authenticated either by the Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin of the document or its diplomatic representation i.e. resident Mission (Embassy/Consulate) prior to their submission to the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Brasilia, Brazil for attestation.
- Letter of request by the applicant explaining the purpose of the attestation
- Authenticated original document which is to be attested
- Original Passport of the applicant
- Valid permanent resident card/Visa Card of the applicant
- Attesting personal documents fees